Tuesday 1 May 2012

Alicia's Layout Sketch Challenge - May

My daughter, Alicia hosts a Layout Sketch Challenge each month at her blog and this is what I have created with her May sketch.  Of course it is all about her lovely daughter Naomi-Jon.  I just can't get over how fast she is growing up.
On the home front I am feeling a lot better after my recent operation on Thursday.  I still don't know if they got all of it, although I know how bad it was and am happy to have it gone from my leg sooner rather than later.  Thank you to everyone who has wished me well and I should be back on my feet in the next couple of days....can't keep an addicted scrapper down for any length of time no matter what the cause!

1 comment :

  1. Hi Mum
    Thanks for doing my Layout Sketch. I love how you captured my exact thoughts about how quickly Naomi-Jon is growing up.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments....