Monday 21 May 2012

CSI File #20

I am really enjoying the CSI challenges, as they aren't just a colour scheme.  They also involve the use of certain design elements and journaling.  I really stretched myself with this one as I made a snail and some mushrooms from supplies I had in my stash.  The snail is created with felt, jewels and buttons, and the mushrooms are printed epoxy circle stickers cut down with felt stems and jewel spots.

This is the CSI file:

And this is the layout that I created with it:

The Evidence I have used is mushrooms (created by cutting epoxy circle stickers and adding jewels), a felt snail, kraft background and the staggered heights of flowers and mushrooms.

The Testimony is my journaling written in a trail along the top of my page

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments....