Tuesday 27 August 2013

Scrapbook Fantasies - Weekly Challenge #35/2013

Weekly Challenge #35/2013 at the Scrapbook Fantasies Blog is to create a layout using tags.  I have created another layout using the my scraps leftover from the layouts I created for Scrapbook Fantasies using the Kaiser Take Note range.

 
 
This layout is about the reversal of the traditional roles that goes on in my daughters household.  I am very proud of how she has taught all of her children to live independently and to not shy away from a little hard work.  Her children all pitch-in to keep their household moving along at a flying pace.  The roles are really reversed in these photographs if you consider that at 73 years of age these moments wouldn't have existed in my childhood days.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments....